LivLong - High Performance Supplements
Vitamin C is often attributed to its role as an antioxidant. However, it is much more than that. No other antioxidant can perform the many additional physiological and biological roles that vitamin C fills.
- Supports a healthy immune system & reduces the risk for chronic degenerative diseases
- Helps protect cells from damage caused by free radicals from exposure to toxins and pollutants
- Powerful “antioxidant” in the blood and cellular tissues throughout the body and is vital for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps neutralizes oxidative stress
- Important aid in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
Every cell in the body needs GSH. As we age, our body’s GSH production diminishes, leading to a detrimental drop in the cellular functions that help maintain a healthy heart, brain, eyes, liver, kidneys, pancreas, and joints.
- The major endogenous antioxidant produced by the cells, participating directly in the neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds
- Maintains exogenous antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their active forms
- Used in metabolic and biochemical reactions such as DNA synthesis and repair, protein synthesis, prostaglandin synthesis, amino acid transport, and enzyme activation
- Supports a healthy liver and promotes normal detoxification