R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
Maintain healthy glucose levels and optimal nerve health with R-Alpha Lipoic Acid.*
226 mg of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
1,000 mg Essential Phospholipids
30 individually-wrapped packets per carton R-ALA
Alpha Lipoic Acid – the Universal Antioxidant
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is one of the strongest antioxidants that can be found in nearly every tissue in a healthy body. A small amount of Alpha Lipoic Acid is made naturally in the body, but the rest of what you need must come from eating red meat, organ meats, and brewer’s yeast or from dietary supplements.
Since the amount of Alpha Lipoic Acid available in dietary supplements is as much as 1,000 times greater than what you can obtain in a normal diet, Alpha Lipoic Acid experts recommend daily supplementation with high-quality Alpha Lipoic Acid.
The R Form of Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha Lipoic Acid can be found in two forms: the R form, which is the form found in nature, or the S form, which is often used in low-cost, synthetic preparations of Alpha Lipoic Acid. R-Alpha Lipoic Acid is proven to be more bioavailable and biologically active than S-Alpha Lipoic Acid, but it is expensive to produce and often presents stability issues in manufacturing. This is why most Alpha Lipoic Acid supplements contain only the S form, or a 50/50 mixture of S-Alpha Lipoic Acid and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Lypo-Spheric™ R-Alpha Lipoic Acid encapsulates R-Alpha Lipoic Acid in liposomes made from Essential Phospholipids, which protect the R-Alpha Lipoic Acid from destruction by your digestive juices. Within minutes of taking Lypo-Spheric™ R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, liposomes filled with R-Alpha Lipoic Acid are transported directly into the bloodstream and into the cells. This powerful delivery system gives you the potential to experience the full benefits of Alpha Lipoic Acid with every packet.
6 Reasons Why You Need Lypo-Spheric™ R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Promotes, Maintains and Supports cellular energy production*
- Recycle other vital antioxidants, including vitamin C and vitamin E*
- May help maintain optimal nerve health*
- May help support healthy glucose utilization*
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels*
- Supports weight-loss when combined with a low calorie diet*
Encapsulating R-Alpha Lipoic Acid in Essential Phospholipids Gives Your Body a Powerful 1 – 2 Punch.
You get the benefits of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid and help satisfy the body’s ever-growing need for essential phospholipids including Phosphatidylcholine (PC). PC is one of the most important phospholipids required for many vital functions in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune and nervous system.*
Directions for Use
As a dietary supplement, take one packet 1 to 2 times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For best results, snip or tear the notched end off the packet, squeeze into one or more ounces of your favorite cool beverage, drink on an empty stomach, and wait at least 15 minutes before eating for maximum absorption.
We do not recommend mixing any of the products in hot beverages, because this could damage the liposomes.
We also do not recommend blending any of our products in a food processor or blender.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze or place in direct sunlight for extended periods of time. The stability of the Lypo-Spheric™ R-Alpha Lipoic Acid deteriorates rapidly once an individual packet is opened. We do not recommend storing partially used packets of the Lypo-Spheric™ R-Alpha Lipoic Acid for later use.
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid has many benefits. It is unique that it is both fat and water soluble while other notable vitamins such as Vitamin C are only water soluble. This is important because Alpha Lipoic Acid has the ability to access all parts of the cell. This increases its antioxidant properties granting it the ability to trap free radicals wherever they may be hiding.
What are Free Radicals?
To understand free radicals, you must first understand a bit about cells and molecules. Here is a great article on What are Free Radicals? however what you need to know is that free radicals are formed when an odd, unpaired electron splits. Free radicals are very unstable and react quickly with other compounds. Generally, free radicals attack the nearest stable molecule, stealing its electron. So you can see that having many free radicals can create chaos on your body at a cellular level.
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid Benefits?
- Powerful antioxidant, which protect the body against these destructive free radicals. Antioxidants such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Glutathione and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid neutralize free radicals by donating one of their own electrons. This ends the electron stealing and stabilizes molecules. So wait, wouldn’t the antioxidant become a free radical since it lost an electron? No, these antioxidants are stable in either form. They act as philanthropists, donating electrons to prevent cellular damage and disease.
- Crosses the blood/brain barrier – R-Alpha Lipic Acid is one of the very few substances that can cross the blood/brain barrier. This allows R-Alpha Lipoic Acid to enter the brain and assist in eliminating free radicals. Even more, Alpha Lipoic Acid supplementation causes increased levels of Glutathione, which is another powerful antioxidant. Glutathione protects the brain from free radical damage and low levels of Glutathione has been associated with brain disorders however research continues to better understand the connection between the two.
- Recycles itself – Like Glutathione, Alpha Lipoic Acid is able to recycle itself. When an antioxidant neutralizes a free radical, it is lost forever. R-Alpha Lipoic Acid has the unique ability to regenerate itself, as well as other antioxidants such as Vitamin C, so they can continue to destroy free radicals. R-Alpha Lipoic Acid is the medic in the field, ensuring its soldiers can continue to win the war against free radical damage.
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid continues to be studied extensively with published studies championing its incredible restorative properties. R-Alpha Lipoic Acid has even been used by professional bodybuilders to build lean muscle mass.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.