What makes Lypo-Spheric better/different than the competitors?
- What makes Lypo-Spheric better/different than the competitors?
- Our patented technology, state of the art science & manufacturing process to create our encapsulated products
- High quality raw materials
- Quality testing
- Single dose packaging – to protect the product from oxidation
- Encapsulated vs emulsion
- Our products are clinical grade and medicinal/ therapeutic quality
*See below for explanations
- Why is the price point more expensive?
- The technology behind manufacturing an encapsulated liposomal product is very expensive and there is just no way around it – we’ve tried.
- With our encapsulation manufacturing process, we use high-quality phospholipids and source quality sourced raw materials, leading edge manufacturing equipment, and a sufficient amount of product testing is 2-3 times higher than the cost of making a typical dietary supplement (liquid, tablet, powder or capsule).
- Use third party testing
- A liposomal preparation does not come in a dry capsule, powder or gummy, however convenient this may be. It must contain an aqueous solution (prepared with water) to be liposomal, which drives the cost
- The result is a highly bioavailable product that has up to a 98% absorption rate making it less expensive due to the lower dose you have to take to equal the same …….uptake certain mg.
- What ingredients does Lypo-Spheric have compared to other Liposomal Vitamin C products?
- We use only clean ingredients that are necessary.
- Sodium Ascorbate – the same form that is used in IV Infusions - which is less acidic and more bioavailable form of Vitamin C
- Phosphatidylcholine – high quality lipids (liposomes)
- Ethyl alcohol - preservative
- Citric acid
- Our phospholipids - are high quality and therapeutic – I bet you did not know there are good, better, best quality of phospholipids! Ours are custom ordered, high quality and have benefits on cell membrane health independent of the encapsulated nutrient.
- No artificial flavors to make it taste yummy.
- No fillers, no artificial colors, no gluten
- All of our products are Non GMO
- We use only clean ingredients that are necessary.
- What does our product taste like?
- The color and taste come from the raw ingredient and the phospholipids which can vary from batch to batch as they are from a natural source
- For example – the Glutathione smells and tastes like sulfur because the secret to Glutathione is the sulfur (SH) chemical groups it contains. Glutathione being a MASTER antioxidant – we do not sugar coat it – that is why we take our products like a shot!
- Liposomal products by nature do not taste good. The taste varies between products and we suggest taking all the products as a shot to mitigate the taste. We create pure, therapeutic products and do not use flavoring as that takes away from the medicinal quality.
- Why can’t you shake or add our Vitamin C into a blender or shaker?
- Quality Liposomes are very delicate, putting in a blender will destroy the liposomes- - then you have just created an emulsion and will not absorb the same amount of the supplement (Vitamin C) as you would with the encapsulated formula.
- Do you need to refrigerate?
- The only product that requires refrigeration is our Lypo-Spheric Acetyl L-Carnitine
- How many packs should I take per day? Typically, I am used to taking 2000-4000 IU per day.
- Depends on what you are comparing to
- Our products contain research based, therapeutic doses. As a general guideline we suggest 1 packet per day
- It will depend on what the purpose of taking a nutrient is for, there will be different doses for different symptoms and conditions. We suggest speaking with your healthcare provider to determine the correct dose.
- Liquids, pills and powders of Vitamin C (keep in mind it is a water-soluble vitamin) so your body can only naturally absorb approximately 10-15%. Buy encapsulating our Lypo-Spheric products your body is able to absorb up to 98%
- 1 packet = 15-18 oranges
- 1 packet = 15-500 mg vitamin C tablets
- 1 packet = 7 packets of leading powder vitamin C
- 7 packets = 50,000mg IV Infusion It's all been very approximate, from my own (Dr. Levy’s) clinical experiences and subsequently the clinical results with others. See this article: https://www.peakenergy.com/articles/nh20140411/Exposing-the-truth-about-liposomal-nutrients/
- What about XXXXX ?
- True liposomal nutrients are rare to come by. It is more cost effective to produce an emulsion vs a true liposomal formulation. Emulsions are nutrients blended with a fat, whereas a true liposome encapsulates the nutrient. Liposomal nutrients are absorbed as a fat, bypassing individual nutrient absorption pathwyas whereas emulsions get absorbed normally – which has not advantage over the othe forms of oral supplements. In addition to this, most liposomal formulas come in a bottle that are repeatedly opened. Liposomes are sensitive t light, heat and oxygen. The formulation will have degraded liposomes or rancid fats.
- How long does it take to feel the effects and benefits of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C?
- Immediately - try taking 15 minutes before food and you should start to feel an increase in energy
- Should I take it on an empty stomach or with Food?
- Take on an empty stomach for maximum absorption
- Can I take it safely with other supplements at the same time?
- Absolutely – Vitamin C is a considered an essential nutrient
- If taking medications, check with your health care provider
The ingredients in our Liposomal products are only what is needed to make a high-quality liposomal product – no extras – however it is the technology behind our products that what makes our unique and what we feel is superior to other liposomal products – after you understand the difference, we feel you will too.
So why does encapsulating the product make a difference – because the products we encapsulate are water soluble vitamins. By nature, our body can only absorb 10-15% of water-soluble nutrients and supplements.
Essentially we take a molecule of the nutrient/ supplement (vitamin c) and insert it (encapsulated) in the liposome. We encompass the supplement – protecting the molecule essentially with a fatty bubble, so that it can bypass the digestive track (of digestive juices that can break down the supplements) and get into the cellular level where it is needed. This is how you get the better absorption, by outsmarting your body’s nutrient absorption barriers.
LivOn Labs - created the category – liposomal – with the true science behind it and are still the category leader.
LivOn Labs pioneered liposomal encapsulation technology (LET) in the context of nutraceuticals.
Our customers are our testimonials – when a customer tells us they tried a different liposomal product as they were told it was the same as LivOn Labs – but their symptoms came back – that tells you what you need to know!!
If you take a 55-gallon drum, pour in some vitamin c and pour in lipids you can call it liposomal BUT it’s not a true liposomal product in our eyes. You are then getting lipids – which are good for you, and you are getting vitamin c - which is good for you – but guess what? You are not getting the same absorption rate as you would with an encapsulated product. You are getting an emulsion. And that is the major difference between Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C and other liposomal products on the market. Keep in mind - pills, powders, capsules or gummy – are absolutely not a liposomal product. It must contain an aqueous solution (prepared with water) to be a liposomal product.
Our products are in single dose packets-thereby protecting them from oxidation. Every time you open a multi-use bottle/container it kills the integrity of the product.
Term Liposome means:
- Fat molecule made up of layers of lipids
- a microscopicspherical particle formed by a lipid bilayer enclosing an aqueous
Any small, roughly spheric artificial vesicle consisting of a lipid bilayer enclosing some of the suspending medium.
Liposomal Vitamin C is created from all-natural phosphatidylcholine nutrient-filled liposome nanospheres made from NON-GMO Soy Lecithin. These double layer phospholipids (liposomes) encapsulate and protect the aqueous (water soluble) component, such as Vitamin C molecules and help facilitate a more efficient transition through the digestive system and are absorbed more readily into the cells.