Nebulizes liquid medicine using compressed air technology for the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract.
- Adult and child mask
- Nebulizer unit
- Nebulizer chamber
- Replacement filters
Nebulization delivers a mist of very tiny droplet size into the lungs by inhaling it with a mouthpiece or full mask. Depending on the type of nebulizer and the solution being atomized, a particle size as tiny as 3 to 7 micrometers can be inhaled.
How does HP resolve respiratory infections?
Nebulization with Hydrogen Peroxide is truly an ideal therapy for dealing with a number of conditions, but especially acute respiratory viral infections. This therapy has at least six characteristics that no other treatments fully share, although there are a number of therapies that do have two or three of these characteristics. These six characteristics of HP nebulization are:
- Highly effective clinically
- Directly promotes tissue healing after pathogen eradication because byproducts are water and oxygen
- Completely nontoxic when used as recommended
- Readily available, and not requiring prescription
- Very easy to administer and not requiring assistance of a physician, clinic, or hospital
Respiratory viral infections, including influenza, the common cold, and even Co.vid are ideally addressed by nebulizing agents that are known to readily inactivate viruses and kill cells already having a high virus content.
Many people buy the book Rapid Virus Recovery along with this Nebulizer - great information to protect your lungs! Safe for children as well
Get the Real Facts Here!