Reasons You Need Vitamin C
Vitamin C is often attributed to its role as an antioxidant. However, it is much more than that. No other antioxidant can perform the many additional physiological and biological roles that vitamin C fills.
- Supports a healthy immune system & reduces the risk for chronic degenerative diseases
- Helps protect cells from damage caused by free radicals from exposure to toxins and pollutants
- Powerful “antioxidant” in the blood and cellular tissues throughout the body and is vital for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps neutralizes oxidative stress
- Important aid in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- Helps in wound healing.
- Helps alleviate bruising
- Promotes muscle repair
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins.
- Supports collagen production for healthier skin, muscles and joints
- Improves the appearance of skin; more supple, improved clarity
- Supports optimal overall health
- Is on of the 50 essential nutrients we need everyday for optimal health
Liposomal vitamin C delivers up to 200% more vitamin C to your cells, tissues and organs than regular oral vitamin C supplements!
LivOn Labs’ nutrients are encapsulated and protected by microscopic bubbles called Liposomes (Lypo-Spheric™). Liposomes are made of phospholipids, including Phosphatidylcholine (PC). This is the same material that makes up your cells – allowing the nutrient to pass through cell membranes, intact and ready to work. No bowel intolerance issues means more of the nutrient reaches your cells. PC is one of the most important phospholipids required for maintaining a healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune and nervous system.*